Construction updates for TCU Freed Field began in May and will continue through August.Starting Thursday, June 8 (right after the last day of school for students):
- the north drive access to Freed Field Stadium will be blocked for construction purposes. All access to the back (East) of Penn High School should be directed to Jefferson Road entrance.
- the Fitness Center entrance will move to Door H and will be programmed the same as Door G.
- Fitness Center parking will be available along the east drive, south of Door H, after 3 p.m.
- the curved drive north of the field will be blocked for construction; the sidewalk will be available along this drive only. All traffic into the arena lot will be designated for construction, delivery and emergency traffic only during this 4-6 week period.
- all food service, custodians and fitness center employees should park south east of the delivery dock area.
- only delivery traffic and construction vehicles will be permitted in the Arena Lot during construction for safety of all and traffic logistics.
- for parents dropping off and picking up from Penn summer camps, they will need to use the east lot.
Open Swim patrons, effective now – July 19, will need to enter Penn through the front at Door D. You will be able to use the Penn’s front parking lot. You will NOT have access to the back parking lot or Door E.
Parents dropping off or picking up students from Kingsmen Athletic Summer Camps taking place at Freed Field or any other camps at Penn will need to use the Jefferson Road (East Side) or Front entrances.
Due to the construction, the Fitness Center entrance will move to Door H starting on June 8.
Only delivery traffic and construction vehicles will be permitted in the Arena Lot during construction for safety of all and traffic logistics.
The Fitness Center entrance at Door H will be programmed the same as door G. Patrons visiting the Fitness Center should park in the lots south of the dock area only. Fitness Center parking will be permitted south of Door H after 3 p.m.